URC6430, URC6440: How can I delete a learned key on my Simple remote?
If you would like to delete a learned function that you no longer require, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Press and hold the COPY/WM key until the light blinks twice.
- Press the device key on the One For All to activate the mode that you wish to remove the learned function from (i.e. TV)
- Press the function key on the One For All that you wish to delete the learned function from.
- Press and hold the COPY/WM key until the light blinks twice to save your changes
- You can delete a learned key by overwriting it with a new learned function.
- If a learned function used in a macro is subsequently deleted, the macro will revert to sending the keys original function.
- If you would like to reset all learned keys in one device mode, after step 1 hold down the Device key until the light blinks twice.